What types of sales do you allow?
We allow in-person estate sales, online estate auctions, live auctions, and combinations of all of these. We do not allow retail sales, yard or garage sales, or sales containing photos or items that are illegal or explicit in nature.
We support the following types of sales:
- In-person estate sales at a private home or off-site showroom.
- Live and/or timed online auctions of personal property held at a private residence or off-site showroom.
- A combination of an in-person estate sale and/or timed online auction where certain items are available via timed online auction and others are for sale in-person only.
- A business liquidation sale whereby the business is closing within the next 30 days.
The following types of sales are NOT allowed:
- Garage and or yard sales.
- Single-item sales
- Sales at a retail center or store promoting discounts or special offers.
- Flea market sales.
- Sales which promote a competing online listing service. A competing listing service is defined by any online service which aggregates listings from multiple estate sale companies and/or auctioneers.
- Sales containing photos or items that are illegal or explicit in nature.
If you have any question as to whether or not your specific type of sale would fit the above criteria please contact us.