What types of sales do you allow?
Visitors of our website come to find estate sales and estate auctions where personal property is for sale. We reserve the right to remove sales that we feel do not fit this criteria at our sole discretion. Please review the following guidelines when determining if a sales is suitable for posting on our website.
We support the following types of sales:
- In-person estate sales at a private home or off-site showroom.
- Live and/or timed online auctions of personal property held at a private residence or off-site showroom.
- A combination of an in-person estate sale and/or timed online auction where certain items are available via timed online auction and others are for sale in-person only.
- A business liquidation sale whereby the business is closing within the next 30 days.
The following types of sales are NOT allowed:
- Garage and/or yard sales.
- Single-item sales
- Real estate sales
- Flea market sales
- Sales at a retail center or store promoting discounts or special offers.
- Sales which promote a competing online listing service. A competing listing service is defined by any online service which aggregates listings from multiple estate sale companies and/or auctioneers.
- Sales containing photos or items that are illegal or explicit in nature
If you have any question as to whether or not your specific type of sale would fit the above criteria please contact us.